December 7, 2016
Air Canada is adding new non-stop services from six U.S. cities, beginning in the spring of 2017.
The airline will offer non-stop flights from these routes:
- San Antonio, Texas to Toronto (daily, as of May 1, 2017)
- Memphis, Tennessee to Toronto (daily, as of May 1, 2017)
- Savannah, Georgia to Toronto (six times a week, available May 1 to October 15, 2017)
- Phoenix, Arizona to Vancouver (daily, as of May 1, 2017)
- Denver, Colorado to Vancouver (twice a day, as of May 18, 2017)
- Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas to Montreal (daily, as of May 26, 2017)
Existing winter-only service from Phoenix to Vancouver is expanded to now operate year-round.
UPDATE: On December 20, 2016, Air Canada began offering non-stop service between Toronto and Port of Spain, Trinidad.