January 19, 2017
McCormick & Company has launched 17 new products for spring 2017:
McCormick Grill Mates: With Hawaiian cuisine taking over the mainland, and churrascarias and Korean BBQ in towns across the country, these new Grill Mates liquid marinades, mixes and seasonings allow grillers to add flavors they enjoy at restaurants to cook-out staples this spring and summer.
- Korean BBQ Marinade Mix
- Hawaiian Woodfire Grill Marinade
- Smokehouse Mesquite Marinade
- Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade
- Brazilian Steakhouse Seasoning
- Bacon Chipotle Seasoning
- Southwest Chipotle Burger Sauce Mix-In
Stubb’s: New seasoning mixes were specially created to flavor different types of meat, from pork to steak and chicken, with big Texas taste.
- Beef Marinade Mix – Soy, Garlic and Red Pepper
- Texas Steakhouse Marinade Mix – Ancho Chili and Garlic
- Chicken Marinade Mix – Citrus and Onion
- Pork Marinade Mix – Chili, Lime and Ginger
Zatarain’s: Hot sauce and biscuits are staples of the Southern food scene. Zatarain’s first-ever hot sauce is made with aged red peppers, Cajun spices and big chunks of flavorful garlic. And, new mixes for flaky biscuits and crumbly cornbread are made with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Cajun Hot Sauce
- Cheddar Garlic Biscuit Mix
- Cheddar Jalapeño Cornbread Mix
- Honey Butter Cornbread Mix
- Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- Cilantro Lime Rice
All photos courtesy of McCormick & Company.