discounts, Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld, food festivals, Marriott, Orlando, Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, SeaWorld, Seven Seas Food Festival, SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld
March 7, 2017
SeaWorld Orlando has launched the inaugural Seven Seas Food Festival and has partnered with four Marriott brand hotels in Orlando to give special SeaWorld discounts and privileges to the hotels’ guests. The participating hotels are Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, Residence Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, SpringHill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld and Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando at SeaWorld.
According to a press release from Marriott International, the hotels’ guests will receive:
- Complimentary front-of-the-line access at SeaWorld
- Free scheduled transportation to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Universal Orlando and Pointe Orlando
- Complimentary access to the SeaWorld Rescue World Tour
- 10 percent off dining at SeaWorld and Aquatica
- 10 percent off merchandise purchases of $50 or more at SeaWorld and Aquatica
- Early entry into SeaWorld on select days all summer.
Every Saturday from February 11 to May 13, 2017, SeaWorld Orlando will host the first Seven Seas Food Festival. Guests are invited to sample and savor cuisine from all over the world, as well as local craft beers. In addition, the park will showcase live performances from musical acts such as Grupo Mania and ZZ Top.